The organizing committee of the 44th APACPH Conference invites you to submit abstracts for the academic programme.
Format for writing the abstract:
- The abstract should be written in English.
- The title of paper should be concise in bold capital letters.
- The Author's name should begin with the first name followed by the last name.
- Text for abstract: It must not exceed 300 words. (2,236 characters including spaces)
- The text of the abstract should be structured and include the purpose of the study, subject sample, statement of methods, summary of results and brief conclusion. Authors should not use headings within the abstract. Only the text of the abstract should be included. Please do not include the abstract title, names of the authors, institutions or any tables/graphs/figures/references.
- Please indicate the subtheme(s) under which you would like to present your abstract.
Successful applicants will be notified via email by 15th August 2012. The decision of the Academic Committee is final.
Abstract Submission Schedule
|Abstract submissions deadline||15th July 2012|
|Abstract acceptance notification||15th August 2012|
|Deadline for early bird registration||31st August 2012|